The Search for Reason
 

 
The music of awakened Solitude, is like the dance of falling leaves; the sound of silence carried by the tinkling of bells a thousand miles away.
 
 
  Blogger Silenus Pathos ^dante
 
 
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
 
Belt

I was lifting a pair of 50 lbs dumb bells the sometime back for my seated dumb bell shoulder press when I felt myself losing balance and my lower back shifting to restore equilibrium. That was a lapse of a focus there. For a moment, I really thought that I might sprain something, or rather I thought I might injure my lower back. Thankfully, I am unable to lift heavier weights...

Within a fortnight, I got a weight lifting belt.

I guess once in a while, we forgot we are flesh and blood.
<
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives