The Search for Reason
 

 
The music of awakened Solitude, is like the dance of falling leaves; the sound of silence carried by the tinkling of bells a thousand miles away.
 
 
  Blogger Silenus Pathos ^dante
 
 
Saturday, April 01, 2006
 
Wondering

I wonder if you remember how the grass feels beneath your bare feet, between your every toe, feeling so natural. I wonder if you remember how the smell of wet soil lightens your heavy burdens. I wonder if you remember tasting the wind on the tip of your tongue, as it brushes the fields with its gentle hands. I wonder if you remember hearing the soft whistling of the field accompanying the beating of your solitary heart. I wonder if you remember the sight of grasshoppers jumping away with your every step, like green sparks among the blades.

I wonder if you miss the times when all your senses come alive.

I wonder if you wonder where all that went.

I wonder if you noticed that everything is still there. (except maybe the grasshoppers, I think they have planted some genetically modified grass that deters some insects)

So, just what has changed?
<
Comments:
hey, what are you working as? Great to see that you have posted blogs again! :)
 
I am still in a MNC, doing everything and nothing... what's your blog address? You want me to link you?
 
Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives